Visit http://www.toronto2015.org/lang/en/get-involved/get-involved-now.html for more details!
We are happy to let you know that the Internship postings for the January 2013 Internship Program are now live.
The current internship opportunities are for;
· Intern, E-Learning
· Intern, Community Outreach
· Intern, Aboriginal Participation
· Intern, Official Languages
· Intern, Marketing
· Intern, Legal Administration
· Intern, Enterprise Risk Management
· Intern, Human Resources
· Intern, Sport
· Intern, Speakers Bureau
· Intern, Project Management
· Intern, Procurement Administration
· Intern, Overlay Design
· Intern, Municipal Partnerships
· Intern, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility (To be posted early next week)
You can find the TO2015 Get Involved Now page at the following links, which include the position description and application form in
English, Français or Espaňol. You will also find all future employment, pre-Games volunteer and internship opportunities on this page.
Please direct candidates to apply directly through the website.